One of the massive job selection processes of Indian Railways is about to end. The RRB NTPC exam 2016 for the recruitment of 18000 positions is currently being held across India. This year over 90 lakh candidates have applied and hence the competition is really tough & proper preparation is required to get through these exams. So here is the list of GK questions asked on April 16th so others could know about question pattern and areas covered.
Right from the start candidates usually find it difficult to crack general knowledge questions in RRB NTPC exam compared to mathematics & reasoning problems section. So after looking at the following questions, you will understand the list of GK topics to cover for this railway exam. Unlike the common opinion, it is not too hard to answer General awareness section but those scores will play a significant role in a candidate’s selection.
RRB Solved NTPC GK Questions – April 16:
1. Who is the ICC number 1 test player?
2. Who is the ICC President?
3. Who Invented Gun?
4. Who is the 23rd Governor of RBI?
Dr. Raghuram Rajan
5. Who is called Frontier Gandhi?
Abdul Ghaffar Khan
6. Who invented Fountain Pen?
7. Who is the 1st king of vijayanagara dynasty?
8. What is the Unit of Force?
9. Who is Longest Serving Chief Minister in India?
10. What is the Full Form of MRP?
Maximum Retail Price
11. What is the Full Form of MMU?
Memory Management Unit
12. Who is the King of Pallava Dynasty who wrote stories?
13. Notre Dam Cathedral is situated at which place?
14. Which river flows from Tibet?
15. Atomic Number is equal to?
Number of Protons
16. Who is the Richest Person As per Forbes global list?
17. P.A Sangma served as a loksabha speaker in which year?
1996 to 1998
18. Who is the CEO of E-commerce Company Flipkart?
19. Who is the Chief of Election Commission?
20. UHT (Ultra High Temperature) is related to?
21. Railway Budget in 2016 Presented by?
22. Right to Freedom and Liberty related to which article?
23. What is the Brain of Computer?
24. Planets moves around?
25. AAP Party was established in?
November 26, 2012
26. Name the largest moon of pluto?
27. What is full form of TCP in terms of network?
Transmission Control Protocol
28. Which is largest moon in solar system?
29. Bharat Ratna awarded to which prime minsters?
Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Madan Mohan Malaviya
30. What is bank name of BRICS?
NDB( New development bank)
31. Who is founder of ABO Blood group?
32. Who is Badminton winner of 1980?
33. Name of the person who made first chocolate?
34. Chinese pilgrim who visited India during gupta period?
35. Muhammad Bin tuglaq transfered capital from Delhi to which place?
36. Supreme Commander of Indian Defence Services?
37. Which was the large princely state during Indian Independence?
38. Which became the 1st digital state in India?
39. Resham Udyog is located in which state?
40. Mouse was Invented by?
41. Saina Nehwal related to which sports?
42. Which Bacteria converts milk into curd?
43. What is Nitrogen Fixing Bacteria?
44. Full Form of SPM?
Scanning Probe Microscope
45. What is old name of Singapore?
46. Who invented Radioactivity?
47. Which state has largest forest area?
48. Which state has largest mangrove forest?
49. Who is the famous king of chola dynasty?
50. What is Japan parliament called as?
51. Radioactivity Invented by?
To check out NTPC ET Engineering position salaries check our previous post at:http://ntpc.examsavvy.com/2013/09/ntpc-engineering-et-salary-package.html